Our full suite of services includes:
- Commercial power project development (clean energy technology neutral - solar, hydro, natural gas, etc.), financing, construction, ownership and operation.
- Creating distributed or grid-connected energy systems for communities, as well as private and public institutions
- Designing and building clean energy systems to reduce or replace diesel dependency
- Operations and Management of electricity distribution systems
- Designing solutions for by-product and waste-to-energy systems to mitigate environmental pollution
- Providing service and support through knowledge transfer and capacity-building
SESI recognises that diesel-based power generation creates major logistics and financial challenges for many low-income countries. To mitigate these challenges, SESI assists our clients in achieving long-term benefits of energy independence by offering a range of options to overcome financial barriers.
These options consist of the following: